R.A JONES’ new Autoprod CF-400 receives 3-A certification
R.A JONES will introduce the newest addition to its Autoprod Cup Filling product line, the Autoprod CF-400, September 25-27th at PackExpo Las Vegas. Completely redesigned with the hygienic operation that our customers demand at the forefront, the Autoprod CF-400 was recently awarded a 3-A sanitary certification for equipment that packages viscous products.
“The Autoprod CF-400 was developed in collaboration with the Coesia Engineering Center, enabling R.A JONES to leverage best-of-breed, cutting edge designs from Coesia’s vast network of companies. The result is a 3-A certified, hygienic machine that has maintenance friendly stations, tool-less changeovers, and precise operations, all of which will lead to greater overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) for our customers”, says Nate Smith, manager of innovation engineering at R.A JONES.
The Autoprod CF-400 is an in-line cup filling machine available in 5, 6 or 8 lane configurations with production speeds up to 400 cups per minute. Other enhancements on the Autoprod CF-400 that will be on display in Las Vegas include:
- Pulsed light cup and lid sterilization
- Cup and lid vision inspection system for quality assurance
- Patent pending sealed rotary drive mechanisms that are easy to clean and maintain
- Diving nozzles to reduce splashing and peaking with horizontal cup tracking to increase index rate
- Belt drive for pockets instead of traditional chain design to provide better precision, reduce maintenance and adjustments needed to stations
- Coesia Digital, cloud-based IoT connectivity
R.A JONES will conduct live demonstrations throughout the 3-day show to highlight all the new features associated with the machine.
R.A JONES is a global leader in the design and manufacture of primary and secondary packaging machinery for the food, pharmaceutical, dairy and consumer goods industries, located in Covington, Kentucky. R.A JONES is part of Coesia, a group of innovation-based industrial and packaging solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy.