R.A JONES Hosts PMMI Annual Meeting Event Facility Tour
R.A JONES hosted an industry event Tuesday, November 5th from 2-5PM at our manufacturing facility located in Covington, KY. Close to 350 attendees from around North America that traveled to Cincinnati, OH for the PMMI Annual Meeting toured the R.A JONES facility.
R.A JONES was chosen as the tour facility because of its long standing heritage in the industry as being one of the most innovative and forward-thinking packaging equipment manufacturers in the world. Starting in 1905, R.A JONES has been engineering and manufacturing packaging equipment for some of the top global CPG companies in the world.
“The PMMI Annual Meeting is one of the largest in North America where leadership from various organizations come together to discuss the latest technologies, trends, and challenges facing the packaging industry. It is an honor that R.A JONES is one of only a few, that has been chosen as the tour location twice since it started in 1933. This is a testimony to our industry leading engineering, manufacturing, and customer service capabilities”, said Jonathon Titterton, CEO of R.A JONES and Coesia Americas.
Attendees spent a couple hours in the facility stopping at various stations to learn more about the following aspects of the organization:
• Heritage of R.A JONES
• Company culture & employee development programs
• Centralized services offered to other sister companies selling into the North American market
• Advancements in customer service offerings including new remote assistance technology
• Leveraging engineering expertise from colleagues all over the world
• Latest lean business/operational practices improving efficiencies
• New digital technology addressing cloud data computing and analyzing for equipment
• Virtual marketing experiences to improve brand engagement
• North American headquarters for Coesia
Thank you to everyone that toured our facility and who engaged with our presenters. We are grateful that PMMI gave us the opportunity to share our experiences with its members.